Deutsche Version hier.
Truck driver in Germany
2,200 Euro to 2,500 Euro net salary
- basic German language skills
- 1 year of professional work experience
- sufficient German language skills
- Driving License CE 1
- 1 year of professional work experience as driver of 40-ton trucks
- Driver smart card
- Driver Qualification Card/Code 95
These are not a mandatory requirement, but raise propects and salaries:
- Crane certificate
- Forklift certificate
- Experience in heavy loads
- Experience in silo transports
- correct conduct
- bodily fitness
- German Employer with German Employment Contract
- Transports within FRG
- Long distance, weekends at site
- Compliance with legal regulations
- Job available immediately
Salary ranges from 2,200 Euro to 2,500 Euro
(corresponding to personal qualification)
including a German Social Package
Travel and accommodation at your expense
The SFJ Consulting GbR is specialized in recruiting professional drivers for the german labour market.
Silvia Jansen is a lawyer.
Franz Jansen has 26 years work experience at executive position in transport logistics.
Together, we’re specialists in the area of law and transport. We cooperate with reputable german transport organisations only.